Any curse, chain mail, whatever reblog or you’ll ____ post.
Has now been broken.
Enjoy your day/night as a free/safe human being~
bless your soul
you beautiful perfect being
I think it’s great that people are speaking up and finally discussing the non-consensual spread of photos like these as the violation they are, but it’s slightly annoying to me that it’s only happening since America’s quuuiiirrrky golden child, Jennifer Lawrence, is effected. How many women before her have been mocked or told it was their own fault? It’s only now that we’re banding together. Let’s stand up for all women, and not just the fun, beautiful, quirky ones we feel “deserve” it.
How often is your dad “working late”?
When I Try To Speak To Other Black Women...
- Me: "*says literally anything about Black womanhood to another Black woman on Twitter*"
- White man: "Well, rationally speaking, with no lived experience, knowledge or emotional investment, while denying your humanity or intelligence, I would just like to say, BLAH."
- Black man: "Well, the real issue is you aren't worshipping Black men enough. Unity. Blah. Me. Blah."
- White woman: "ALLLLLL WOMEN. ALL. ME NOT YOU. ME ME ME."
- Non-Black PoC: "Oh yes, this specifically Black issue that has literally nothing to do with me is about ALL PoC. So let's discuss ME instead. Let's discuss absolutely any WoC except the Black women this is about."
8 days till my birthday yall. I will be 18. :)
leaving the house with new clothes on